Calligraphy fonts are the most beautiful out of all font range in the market. Moreover, hundreds of Calligraphy styles are always available for free. That’s what makes them so attractive.
Most of these fonts are also cursive. There is a difference between cursive and calligraphy though, it’s not the same. The cursive is any possible font titled right side with connected letters.
In a primitive way, it surely repeats handwriting. But Calligraphy fonts are maximally close to the handwriting, and there are as many of them as real people’s writing styles over the world.
It doesn’t mean all these fonts look official though. Some do, but others can be very decorative, fun, or weird looking. One can choose depending on his purpose and personal taste.
- Wedding invitation and notes, greetings, gift certificates. Basically, even chatting about the wedding can be done with calligraphy fonts, for the festive atmosphere.
- All kinds of hand-made, toys, jewellery, cosmetics. This stuff is often accompanied and promoted with these beautiful fonts for making even a more romantic impression.
- Love postcards and special days. That’s exactly why calligraphy letters are so popular among the young and old-fashioned older people. They are perfect for good emotions.
- High-end business style. The office prestige should be emphasized with extra tools. Calligraphy font is one of those tools often used for business cards and events promo.
- Blogs about arts and history. Since calligraphic letters look so dreamy and historical, meaningful blogs are a good place for them. Attract a bigger audience with their help.
- Hotels, food, or flower service. With such beautiful fonts, it is possible to promote any refined business or concept. Prove easily you’re the best source of joy and class.